Today I woke up earlier than I would have liked. Why? So I could talk to eight of my favorite children. What did we do?
– Mitt, age 9, tried hard to teach me to use chopsticks. (It might be hopeless!)
– I taught a very articulate six-year-old girl that “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”. We wore our red hats together too!
– A whale sang for me and Tina.
– My most regular student, age 7, told me, “I don’t like Lisa,” but later declared, “You are the best teacher!”
– Rita and I met the Queen of England in Buckingham Palace. The guards are our personal friends now.
– Lucy and I visited Shanghai and admired the city lights.
– My students who are twins both said “Hi” to me at the same time, even though only one was taking a lesson today.
– I did yoga with Abby and she made me hold my breath for a long time. We also danced the Hokey Pokey.
That’s what it’s all about!
I love my job.
I am an online ESL teacher with VIPKID. I teach English to Chinese students via an innovative immersion platform online. VIPKID teachers make $14-22 per hour. Would you like to teach for VIPKID? This video covers some of the frequently asked questions people wonder about when I tell them about my new job.
If you are interested, please click my referral link:
or give me a call 810-706-6293. I’ve helped several of my friends get hired and they love it too!